Véronique Firkusny: Supporting Young Artists – One Philanthropist’s Vision
G18 gallery invites you to a course with Véronique Firkusny, which deals with PR of young artists. Véronique Firkusny is the executive director of the Avery Fisher Artist Program at Lincoln Center, New York.
The focus of this presentation will be the Avery Fisher Artist Program and will cover:
• Avery Fisher – who he was
• Avery Fisher Artist Program: how it came into being
• The Program’s evolution, implementation, and management
• Ways in which it seeks to offer support to young artists
• Ways in which it seeks to support the world of classical music and encourage its musical ambassadors to continue to expand the role of classical music in contemporary society.
The event takes place at G18 gallery, 26th November, at 10 am.